i wish i knew what you were thinking
i just realized this probably sounds really deep about some boy or something but its about my dog
(Source: sempiternally-fucked, via teachingliteracy)
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
gigidowns | courtenaybird:
The Get More Out of Google Infographic Summarizes Online Research Tricks for Students
I consistently forget these tricks. Now I have a visual. Thanks, Internet.
I wish I’d known this in undergrad.
Sending this to my coworkers on Monday.
this is how I get music when I’m lazy
site:mediafire.com rihanna “talk that talk” zip (or rar, if I’m feeling like I want to deal with possibly pw-protected files, or mp3 if it’s a song)
boom you can find everything